Briefly for Antibiotics medication use
Antibiotics are substances of biological origin. These compounds are synthesized by microorganisms. For human sense of antibiotics is to suppress the growth of viruses, germs, bacteria, in addition, a considerable number of antibiotics are able to kill bacteria trapped in the body. A feature of antibiotics is the specificity of their action. Each type of bacteria is not susceptible to all antibiotics. A particular antibiotic medicine may affect only certain microbes. This feature served as the basis for the classification of antibiotics on group with a narrow spectrum of action (they suppress one microbial) and wide (exposed to a variety of germs). What is antibiotic medicine? Antibiotics are designed to help in the treatment of infectious diseases. The most important thing - is that antibiotics do not have devastating effects on the human's cells, but at the same time, they have effect only on those microorganisms that have caused this or that disease.
Common list of Antibiotics drugs
The chemical structure of the medicine antibiotic active ingredients is directly related to their activity against a variety of microorganisms. Among the most popular groups of antibiotics are:
- Penicillins (Ampicillin, Amoxil, Amoxicillin, Penicillin, Augmentin, many others) - the first anti-bacterial drugs, which even today remains the most popular.
- Cephalosporins (Suprax, Сefadroxil, Сefaclor, Ceclor and etc.) by the action are similar to penicillin. They are used if the patient has a contraindication to penicillins or first-line antibiotic was ineffective.
- Macrolides (Biaxin, Azithromycin, Rulide, Erythromycin, so on) are soft preparations with low toxicity.
- Fluoroquinolones (Ofloxacin, Ciprofloxacin, Levofloxacin, Noroxin, others) are fully synthetic medicines with a bactericidal effect.
- Tetracyclines (Doxycycline, Minocin, Vibramycin, Tetracycline, Minocycline). In particular, they are treated with an infection of the respiratory and urinary tracts, as well as serious diseases - anthrax, brucellosis.
- Aminoglycosides (Streptomycin, Amikacin, Gentamicin, etc) - bactericidal antibiotics are effective for the treatment of severe infections of the blood, varying degrees of peritonitis, tuberculosis and others.
Treatment with Antibiotics medicinal products
Antibiotics in medicine are drugs acting on a wide spectrum of bacteria and some fungi. Despite their efficacy, the treatment with antibiotics is permissible only by prescription and only in the case where the presence of the pathogen has been confirmed. Considering that the suppression of pathogenic bacteria causing palpable relief - runs a high fever, eases coughing, sore throat go away - many people wrongly believe antibiotics are a powerful medicine. It should be remembered that the effect of antibiotics is not associated with the elimination of the symptoms, these drugs do not reduce intoxication. So, do not speed up the recovery, if the disease is caused by viruses or bacteria insensitive to the drug. Therefore, even a serious deterioration is not an unambiguous indication for the uses of antibiotics in medicine for colds or seasonal infections.
Overdose with application of Antibiotics group
Now there are so many effective antibiotics, which help to quickly cope with the disease. However, non-compliance with the principles of best antibiotic medicine admission may have a negative impact on the human body. Overdose is equally dangerous for older people and children. In particularly sensitive to antibiotics of people may develop even anaphylactic shock in their long-term use. Different types of antibiotics cause a variety of symptoms. The knowledge of possible reactions with an overdose of antibiotics will help prevent poisoning.
Where to buy Antibiotics
We can help you to buy Antibiotics with delivery and without prescription. On our site you can find the best deals on the territory of the USA and Europe. Delivery to anywhere in the USA.